TRB is very excited to present her very first reader inquiry!
This question comes to us from stormygreen and is about ganache – for those of you who aren’t familiar with this term, it is an icing, typically, made by melting chocolate and heavy cream over a double boiler.
I made a ganache of white chocolate, but accidently put in too much cream. So, now it’s runny and translucent. What should I do in such a situation? I would start over, but I have no more chocolate, and its a large batch that I don’t want to waste. Originally it was for a drizzle over chocolate covered strawberries, but I’m open to using it for something else as long as it doesn’t go in the trash.