Here is TRB‘s version. Be sure to make plenty — your friends and family will definitely be looking for more!
Little Bites of Heaven
1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 bags Ghirardelli Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (12 oz.)
1/2 bag mini marshmallows
(TRB Tip: Put the marshmallows in the freezer while making the dough; they will firm up and be easy to mix in with the chocolate chips).
1/2 cup corn flakes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs – one at a time – and mix well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Incorporate into wet ingredients.
3. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows. Fold in corn flakes.
4. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray or line with a Silpat. Using an ice cream scoop, place golf-ball size pieces of dough roughly 2 inches apart on cookie sheet; cookies will spread when baking.
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes; use a spatula to carefully remove cookies from sheet. (Marshmallows will cause them to stick to the pan).
6. Cool on rack for 20 minutes.
Did you try this recipe? Post a comment.
We did not try to make this recipe, BUT we did eat some of cookies that were made from this recipe and they were outrageous!!! Gooey, chocolatey, delicious.